Highly adaptable, self-motivated multimedia designer with more than 10 years of
experience working with a variety of media including but not limited to: print, web, software
and apparel. Has provided design solutions for a diverse mix of clients, from real estate
investment companies to children's interactive media. Constantly strives to increase proficiency
in current skill sets while gaining new ones. Excellent team player with well-developed
problem solving and communication skills.
iStation (November 2012 – Current)
Multimedia Designer, Programmer
Develop front-end functionality for interactive and non-interactive content, using proprietary development tools and scripting language.
Big Frog Custom T-Shirts and More (September – November, 2012)
- Collaborate with art and programming staff to make the transition from concept to product as clean, efficient and true to the original concept as possible.
- Discover and develop solutions for technical problems, design needs and efficiency issues, and share those solutions with other members of the team.
- Expand skill set to include increasingly more programming-focused skills and techniques as a means to increase productivity and usefulness to the team.
Provided design services, interfaced with customers in-person and online, and produced printed apparel with
Freelance (2008 – Current)
- Adapted to a wide range of customer needs, changing media specifications, and equipment limitations.
- Succeeded in creating positive customer relations by showing professionalism, delivering quality work with very quick turn-around, and maintaining a friendly, positive attitude.
Rose to many and varied challenges, adapting my skills to the needs of the project(s) at hand.
Self-managed time and resources to ensure deadlines were met and the work produced maintained a professional quality. Examples:
Element X Creative (2008, 2012)
2D Animator, 3D Animator, Motion Designer, Rotoscope Artist
Adapted quickly to the roles and work environment necessary to each project.
Met the need to become proficient in entirely new software or tools within hours or - as in some cases - minutes.
Mattel, Radica Games (2008 – 2009)
Contractor: 2D Animator, Motion Designer, Illustrator, Storyboard Artist
Produced clean-up frames for 2D animation to be used in advertising.
- Behringer Harvard
Animated 3D assets for a video presentation to be used at tradeshows.
- Mary Kay
Edited and timed motion graphics for an internal company video.
Rotoscoped footage for Shane Pennington's "Points of Life" installment at Dallas City Performance Hall.
Worked with in-house designers and project managers to develop media for potential and pre-existing products.
Miscellaneous (2005 – Current)
- Pixar Games
Created a series of animations intended for concept pitches. Engaged the project leads regularly to ensure that the animations accurately portrayed the project leads' ideas.
- U.B. Funkeys
Designed new Funkey Codex assets that fit within the already established art direction. Developed all story illustrations for Series 5, Paradox Green.
Illustration, graphic design, storyboarding, pre-visualization and concept work, front-end web development, and more for individuals and small businesses.
The Teddy Project (April 2007 – February 2008)
Directed the Dallas chapter of The Teddy Project, a nation-wide project to help raise awareness of U.S. wildlife refuges using animated shorts.
- Fought tooth and nail to ensure that The Teddy Project became the first large-team project
to successfully reach completion in the history of the Media Arts & Animation department of The Art Institute of Dallas.
- Learned a great many leadership skills, such as project management, delegation, morale management and conflict resolution.
- Gained a deep understanding of the needs and challenges of a full-scale 2D animation production from start to finish.